I provide educators, schools, and school districts with high quality advice, guidance, and training, and investigative, policy development, and technical assistance to assess and address school safety concerns. Among my services are the following:
- Conducting school-safety needs assessments and developing data-driven districtwide and school-based action plans for revising policies, programs, and strategies.
- Offering educators the tools and strategies they need for identifying, preventing, and responding to bullying and to harassment and hate crimes based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and disability, and other forms of school violence.
- Identifying and addressing the issues and problems contributing to major school conflicts, incidents of violence, and racial and other forms of intergroup tensions.
- Assisting administrators in investigating complaints and reports of bullying and harassment involving race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and disability in schools and in cyberspace.
- Assisting juvenile and school resource officers in investigating and responding to harassment and hate crimes in schools and in cyberspace.